Banner

Banner

Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015

Nexus 6: b7-t2 (Lollipop)

I've played around with some "M-preview" stuff and saw a nice improvement in interactivity and idle drain, so I decided to use the whole "M-preview" sources for Lollipop now. This release is basically b1-t2-M, without the SELinux hack to get root working on "M" and a little change in the anykernel template to use the correct offsets for the generated boot.img. I did a little idle test during the night and here's what I got:


Not bad, huh? ;) No airplane mode cheat or other tricks were used to achieve that. I'm using an unofficial SlimLP build by fraz14.

Changelog:
-based upon the rebased M-preview-sources test kernel
-reverted the SELinux hack to get root working on M
-added mako_hotplug build



Have fun! (=

hells

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen