Banner

Banner

Dienstag, 4. April 2017

PXL/N6P: April Security Update

PXL:
-rebased a part of the source and merged some other EAS patches than I previously had
-merged new sdcardfs commits
-merged latest wakelock blocking commits from franco
-merged few optimizations here and there
-merged nougat-mr2 aosp branch

DOWNLOAD

N6P:
-merged nougat-mr2 aosp branch
-merged optimizations for the lz4 decompression (zRam)
-merged latest wakelock blocking commits from franco
-merged patch from flar2 for ondemand and conservative

About f2fs:
I have found the reason why it doesn't work. But I couldn't fix it for this release. I think I have to revert all my f2fs stuff and merge it again. This needs some time.

DOWNLOAD

I'll play around with the "O-preview" Source when I get more time. Just wanted to push the april update by time.

Have fun!

hells

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen