Banner

Banner

Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015

Nexus 6: b8 / b2-M

I didn't change much on this release. I fixed a mistake I made in adreno idler and reverted a commit, which could cause random reboots on a few devices. So its more a bugfix release :)

Changelog:
-fixed a mistake in adreno idler
-reenabled tablet and joystick support
-reverted a commit which cause rr on a few devices
-changed the wi-fi wakelock divisor*

*I've found a way to deal with some huge wakelock issues on wi-fi. But now you can't tweak the wi-fi wakelock divisor in Kernel Adiutor anymore, thats why I made a script, where the wi-fi wakelocks will be disabled. You can tweak the divisor to another value if you like, I just disabled the wakelock at all in the script.

hC-b2-M

hC-b2-mako-M

hC-b8-ZEN

hC-b8-mako

Wi-Fi-wakelock-disabler

Have fun! (=

hells

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen